As a member of the Hong Kong-Canada Business Association you join with more than 1,000 like-minded business people across Canada—and more than 10,000 globally through the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide—in many different industries, professions and disciplines:
- Individual entrepreneurs and corporate executives, including IT and telecommunications companies;
- Importers and exporters trading with Hong Kong, China and South East Asia;
- Financial, legal and accounting professionals;
- Students interested in and studying South East Asia business;
- Government officials and bureaucrats;
- All sharing the common goal of maintaining and developing profitable business and other relationships in Canada, Hong Kong, South East Asia and the rest of the world.
MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES OPPORTUNITIES FOR:
- Encouraging two-way trade and investment between Canada and Hong Kong - and through Hong Kong to the rest of China and to South East Asia
- Promoting contact and communication between business people across Canada - and globally through direct membership and participation in the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide—full details at www.hkfederation.org.hk
- Encouraging cultural exchange and understanding between Canada and Hong Kong
- Acting as a clearing house for information on trade and investment opportunities
As an active, participating member, you benefit in many ways, including:
Additionally, HKCBA members are eligible for special benefits with selected business partners.
- Immediate access to first hand knowledge and business intelligence through HKCBA’s close day-to-day relationships with the “Hong Kong Family in Canada” - including Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (HKETO); The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), Invest Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Tourism Board and all levels of government in Canada
- Regular Business Networking opportunities to allow you to expand your business network
- Reduced rates at Association events
- Free use of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council library and resource centre. HKTDC’s Hong Kong Trader is published monthly
- Advice and assistance in doing business in Hong Kong, China and South East Asia.
- Providing a forum to increase awareness and information through workshops, presentations and trade delegations