Fact Sheet - June 29. 2020
An Attachment to Federation's Chair Update to the All Hong Kong Business Association Members.
Information at your fingertips! The Hong Kong-Canada Business Association has compiled a list of resources for organizations looking to expand their business abroad to Hong Kong and beyond, as well as Asian companies interested in bringing their business to Canada.
HKCBA’s affiliate organizations include:Latest Fact Sheet from Fe
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, HKSAR (“HKETO”)
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”)
- Hong Kong Tourism Board (“HKTB”)
- Invest Hong Kong (“InvestHK”)
- Cathay Pacific Airlines Ltd.
- Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide (“FHKBAW”)
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Canadian Consulate General in Hong Kong
HKCBA is affiliated with over 41 Hong Kong Business Associations in 30 countries and regions with over 13,000 individual associates worldwide. Click here for the most updated list. HKCBA also partners with and supports numerous organizations and corporations from the public and private sectors.
OUR HONG KONG FAMILY
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), in conjunction with the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (HKETO), Hong Kong Tourism Board and the HKCBA organize a number of Canadian trade missions to Hong Kong for businesses looking to expand into Asia as well as develop long-term trade and investment relationships.
To Register, Please Contact:
Andrew Yui - email@example.com
Phone Number Fax
1-(416) 366 3594 1-(416) 366 1569
Hong Kong Trade Centre,
9 Temperance Street, 1st floor
M5H 1Y6, Canada